- SSL understands and consider your Privacy as extremely important. You can visit website without providing any information about yourself.
- SSL does not require you to disclose any sensitive personal information about yourself unless explicitly asked.
- SSL may share any information about you if SSL need to disclose the information to meet the requirements under any laws. When it is necessary to share information in order investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat or required under any law.
- The website, automatically records technical information about your time, date, or visit from other search engines or linked websites. While you are browsing through the Site, the Site operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website;
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version);
- which information you are browsing on the site.
These are not to be considered as personal information and the collection of the same is technically necessary for our website. This also applies to technical conveniences or tools such as cookies. If the user chooses to block any cookies at their end, they are free to do so.
- SSL holds all the rights about the content except your personal information collected with prior consent and will use or modify the same without the permission of any visitors to our website or users of our content, unless such communication has been agreed by us specifically.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: All disputes arising out of the matters pertaining to this website shall be within the Jurisdiction of the Courts in Hapur, in the state of Uttar Pradesh.