LOOK WHAT'S FOR DESSERT!
1. Blue Lagoon
- 1 oz Xing Vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 1 cherry
- Pour vodka and curacao over ice in a highball glass.
- Fill with lemonade, top with the cherry, and serve
2. Mango Kick
- 30 ml Xing Vodka
- Thick mango juice
- Blend and pour over crushed ice. The mango juice should be thick and not the fruity variety.
- 1 measure lime juice
- 1½ measures vodka
- 1-teaspoon caster sugar
- Shake the ingredients well with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Decorate with lemon or lime slice.
4. Fruits of the Forrest
- 1 part Xing vodka
- Dash of simple syrup/lime juice
- Fresh berries - strawberry, raspberry, blackberry
- 1 bunch of edible flowers (pansies, roses)
- Sugar syrup
- Muddle the berries in a mixing glass with a muddler. Add a dash of simple syrup and the vodka and shake sharply. Double strain into a pre-chilled martini glass. To garnish, rim the glass with sugar syrup and dip into a plate of finely chopped flowers to match the cocktail's color. Fresh and fruity, this juicy martini is has a flowery finish.